Beginner: Need guidence in setting up the simtracer 2

Sunil Hebbur Srikantamurthy sunil.srikantamurthy1990 at gmail.com
Thu May 2 08:58:22 UTC 2019

Hello all,

I have newly ordered the Simtracer 2. I have received the same today. I
would like to have some guidence from you, how to proceed now. Should I
load a firmware on the module?, which software should I use? how to track
the message exchanges from the sim to mobile. There are several manuals,
could u please tell which one to read?

Could you please guide me on the same.

Best regards,
M.Sc. Sunil Hebbur Srikantamurthy
Chair of Communication Networks
Electrical Engineering and Information Technology
Chemnitz University of Technology