Sim tracer with samsung galaxy S9 (nano sim)

Sunil Hebbur Srikantamurthy sunil.srikantamurthy1990 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 15:52:26 UTC 2019

Hello,

I am planning to use the nano sim based mobile phone. Could you please tell
me if its possible to use the SIM TRACER for the same. For example samsung
galaxy S9. By looking at the wiki I see the sim tracer would fit in for
standard sim slot, will the end point of the flex PCB fit the nano sim
holder of S9 ?.

Could any one please guide me on the same.

Best regards,
Sunil