Is the sysmoQMOD h/w available for purchase?

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Tue Apr 16 19:50:50 UTC 2019

Dear all,

On Tue, Apr 16, 2019 at 04:30:53PM +0200, J. Félix Ontañón wrote:
> On Tue, 16 Apr 2019 at 16:28, KageDS <alan at kageds.com> wrote:
>
> > Hello list,
> >
> > Does anyone know if the SysmoQMOD h/w is available to purchase?
> > (https://www.sysmocom.de/products/sysmoqmod/index.html)
> > I looked on the sysmocom web shop but it doesn't appear to be listed.

the sysmocom webshop is not the sysmocom main business.  It *only* lists
low-price products that are more targetted towards the
hobbyist/hacker/FOSS community.  Most hardware available there is also
OSHW (Open Source Hardware).

The professional sysmocom products such as sysmoBTS, sysmoNITB, sysmoQMOD, etc.
are not sold through the webshop but through a classic "inquiry / quote
/ po" process.  Just send your inquiry to sales at sysmocom.de.

The sysmoQMOD product is active for about 1.5 years now (IIRC), and we've
successfully sold hundreds of units so far.