Problem in accessing SIMTrace 2

Andrei Mikhailov amikhailov at eastcompeace.ru
Wed Jul 25 08:56:58 UTC 2018

Dears,

I have received SIMTrace 2 just now and I tried to connect it to PC with
the same parameter as for previous version of SIMTrace.
But I found that USB VENDOR ID and USB PRODUCT ID were changed. For the
previous version they were 0x16c0 and 0x0762 correspondingly.
All host sources at ​git://git.osmocom.org/simtrace.git repository use
this parameters.
Now I can see that VENDOR ID is 0x1d50 and PRODUCT ID is 0x60e3.
Could you please help me to find USB connectivity parameters for the
SIMTrace device which I received?

--
/Best regards,
Andrei Mikhailov