Baud rate

Vishal Vaidhyanathan Vishal.Vaidhyanathan at privoro.com
Fri Jul 14 20:50:27 UTC 2017

Hi Holger,

Well I looked into the code and figured ATMEL MCU used here takes Fi/Di as an input parameter for setting it’s UART. My question how do you figure the phone clock speed and baud rate?

I know that Baud Rate = Phone clock speed/(Fi/Di). So I need to know these parameters to sniff communication.

My Goal is to sniff the entire process of phone communication with SIM and store in a File. For that I need to know the phone’s clock speed and Baud rate of UART at different times.

Thanks,
Vishal