simtrace let sim cards

Serge Dupuis serged at airg.com
Thu Nov 10 21:55:25 UTC 2016

I have simtrace working with a debian VM.
It works consistently with 2G cards, but stop working with 3G let cards. Seems to boot and then stops.
Has this been fixed?
I read about reducing the buffer in the firmware, but this is a challenge creating a bin file as arm-elf is no longer supported and creating a cross compiling toolchain with modern compiler is posing problems.

Do you have a bin firmware file with a reduced buffer that works with sim lte cards?