simtrace splict ATR and APDU

yue ma mayue235 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 00:41:26 UTC 2015

Hi ,
I ordered a simtrace and found the problem written in know issue, the host
can't split ATR and APDU but only report detect ATR. Could you please tell
me where I can find the firmware and how to update it?

Best Regards
Ma Yue

<para>For some cards the firmware does not send an USB message at57
<http://code.metager.de/source/xref/osmocom/simtrace/docs/chapters/using_sniff.xml#57>
         the end of the ATR. The ATR and first APDU will be send in
one message58 <http://code.metager.de/source/xref/osmocom/simtrace/docs/chapters/using_sniff.xml#58>
         and the host utility fails to split APDUs and nothing will be
traced.59 <http://code.metager.de/source/xref/osmocom/simtrace/docs/chapters/using_sniff.xml#59>
         A band-aid for the firmware exists and can be found on the
mailinglist.60 <http://code.metager.de/source/xref/osmocom/simtrace/docs/chapters/using_sniff.xml#60>
         </para>