Feedback on micro-SIM (3ff) FPC adapter cables

Kevin Redon kevredon at mail.tsaitgaist.info
Sat May 4 17:09:18 UTC 2013

for "normal sim" the most frequent I use is with the cable on the short cornered side

----
|  |---
---/

but the reverse one is the second most frequent

I have 2 old phones which use the longer side for the cable

---
| |--
--/

but have never used the reverse one.

for micro-sim, I have only seen 2 versions used (cable on the shorter sides)

kevin

Excerpts from Harald Welte's message of 2013-05-02 13:17:23 -0700: