Host usage under Windows

Sylvain Munaut 246tnt at gmail.com
Sat Mar 2 15:26:40 UTC 2013

Hi,

> Making a "nice" DLL is a bit of work, all public API needs to be
> marked as such, all private API should ideally be static, or gcc
> seems to export them anyway, there should probably be a .def file
> which usually needs to be touched manually when new public API is
> added, and a calling convention should be decided on (I suggest
> stdcall) and yeah some libtool options.

There is ./gsm/libosmogsm.map and ./gb/libosmogb.map already.

We usually try to have all internal symbols static already because
there is the same problem with .so file.
osmogsm and gb probably have internal inter-file dependency and that's
why we use map files to define visible symbols.

Cheers,

    Sylvain