Host usage under Windows

Holger Hans Peter Freyther holger at freyther.de
Thu Feb 28 20:13:39 UTC 2013

On Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 01:56:00PM -0300, Hugo Soares wrote:

Hi,

> From here <http://bb.osmocom.org/trac/wiki/SIMtrace>, I need libosmocore,
> and I was told by Peter Stuge to use libusb too. Ok... libusb compiled ok
> under cygwin, now I have cygusb.dll.
> Now I need libosmocore to produce the dlls I need to use with the host
> application.

how do you know you do not have DLLs?

>   CCLD     libosmocore.la

it has linked something. You can use make V=1 to get a complete output. On
Unix it will write files to src/.libs/*.

>   CCLD     osmo-arfcn.exe

use objdump -x THAT_FILE | less
does it link to a DLL? In case you have VisualStudio you can use depends.exe
to get a graphical output of that.

holger