board questions regarding MitM

Tom Schouten tom at zwizwa.be
Wed Aug 28 21:12:00 UTC 2013

Please disregard previous report on noise.  The signals are fine.

My scope probe handling and soldering skills are not :)
I had the probe ground connected to a 100mil header I put on BAT1 which
was badly soldered.
Taking it at or near the connector makes it all disappear.

The reset/poweroff I'm experiencing is probably still a protocol bug,
since it happens fairly predictably.