MITM

Tom Schouten tom at zwizwa.be
Fri Aug 9 00:51:12 UTC 2013

On 08/08/2013 07:46 PM, Peter Stuge wrote:
> Tom Schouten wrote:
>> commands that are encapsulated in the usual APDU traffic
> I would really like if there was less APDU crap rather than more. Sad face.
I agree.  To be removed at some point.

I kept the separation between this 3-line hack and the functional code
clean. It's easy to add a proper transport later.

>> currently I'm sticking with standalone ASCII HEX lines over CDC
> What about control requests?

It makes sense to do this once the CCID device works properly.

I wonder though, control requests are PC->USB only, right?  It wouldn't
work well for incoming asynchronous C-APDU from the phone, as the PC
needs to poll constantly in software.  For the CDC serial at least it's
on an IN endpoint.