MITM

Tom Schouten tom at zwizwa.be
Thu Aug 8 21:38:54 UTC 2013

> Non-features:
> - hardcoded ATR
> - hardcoded power cycle skipping to select correct operating voltage
fixed: these are now implemented with commands that are encapsulated in
the usual APDU traffic, to allow for different packet bearers later.
currently I'm sticking with standalone ASCII HEX lines over CDC as that
seems to work well.

i'll update bug fixes to the github page.  there are plenty of bugs still.

if you'd like to have a look at the code, best to drop me a line to make
sure you have the latest version.  i'll stop spamming here for now :)