Introducing libosmosim

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Sun Sep 16 12:22:27 UTC 2012

Hi Kevin,

On Sun, Sep 16, 2012 at 01:41:59PM +0200, Kevin Redon wrote:

> Here are the individual commit patches.

thanks a lot.  I will merge it, but I think it would be preferred if you
can add comments that can be parsed by doxygen.  While we don't yet use
doxygen for libosmosim, we do use it for the other parts of libosmocore
and I want to use it for libosmosim later.

So if you have some time, feel free to submit an incremental patch
adding the annotations for doxygen.  You can look at the examples from
libosmocore.  Also, if you like, you can add the respective
header/footer to each file and the actual doxyfile to actually build the
reference documentation for libosmocore.