Introducing libosmosim

Christian Gagneraud chris at techworks.ie
Tue Sep 11 17:04:59 UTC 2012

On 10/09/12 22:33, Harald Welte wrote:
> Hi!

[...]
> Current roadmap:
>
> * properly integrate all parts, so with a single call you can read in
>    the tree of all EFs of a card into their in-memory representation
>
> * verify that the APIs for encoding/decoding functions work the way
>    they are before writing 'all' the EF decode/encode routines

Hi,

I wouldn't mind to write a testsuite for that, I have no knowledge about
ISO7816-5, and i never used simtrace and co. but I see that as an
oportunity to dig into them.

As i don't have a SIM reader, it would be nice if someone could provide
me raw dump files.

FWIU, I should be able to test the low-level stuff like
osim_file_decode() and osim_file_encode()

Regards,
Chris

--
Christian Gagneraud,