[terminal profile] Additional informations.

Kevin Redon kevredon at mail.tsaitgaist.info
Mon Sep 10 20:00:54 UTC 2012

Excerpts from Denis 'GNUtoo' Carikli's message of Mon Sep 10 21:39:45 +0200 2012:
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to add the baseband revision which is:
> '1.7.4.0 (Date: Jan  5 2011, Time: 11:14:34)'
> to that entry:
> https://terminal-profile.osmocom.org/decode.php?tp=1700e84211000000800000000000000000000000000000000000000000
> In additionnal information(it wasn't clear at the execution of
> terminal profile  that I could put the baseband version there...).

done.
thanks for the entry

> By the way I'd like to test the impact of having free
> libraries/deamons(like fsogsmd, free android RILs like
> the samsung-ril+libsamsung-ipc) that resides on the Application
> processor, and which talk to the baseband(compared to the default
> non-free libraries), if I do that, should I leave a note in "additionnal
> information"? if so, what should I tell?

I think the baseband defines the terminal profile, and I am not sure the application processor can change it.
If otherwise, just tell which software did that in the additionnal information (I can also change/delete the entries later on).

kevin