simtrace v1.1 class c support

Kevin Redon ml at mail.tsaitgaist.info
Fri Oct 26 12:28:29 UTC 2012

Hi,

Excerpts from DOREEN ssssss's message of Fri Oct 26 11:24:37 +0200 2012:
> Hi, is there a way to bring class c support to hardware revision 1.1 (hardware mod)? Or is beta schematic of hardware revision 2.0 available?

SIMtrace currently does not really support class C (1.8V), but it still can sniff the communication even if the phone and card prefer class C.
This is done by forcing the communication to use class B (3.0V) because the SIM card is powered using the SIMtrace power supply, which provides 3.3V.

>  Or is beta schematic of hardware revision 2.0 available?

I wanted to support all 3 classes (and even more) on SIMtrace 2 which I started 1 year ago, but did not continue since there was no need, nor time.
I could send you the current schematic, but it's quite old (and not finished). Because there will be other features there will be quite some changes.
As you wish.

kevin