Code offer

Vlastimil Páviček vlastimil.pavicek at centrum.cz
Thu Oct 25 20:26:30 UTC 2012

> Od: "Holger Hans Peter Freyther" <holger at freyther.de>
> Komu: "Vlastimil Páviček" <vlastimil.pavicek at centrum.cz>
> Datum: 25.10.2012 17:52
> Předmět: Re: Code offer
>
> CC: simtrace at lists.osmocom.org
>On Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 12:10:10PM +0200, Vlastimil Páviček wrote:
>> Hello,
>
>wow, interesting. Do you have plans for a 'C' implementation? Do you have
>a permanent storage? Could you point me to that?

The file system is completely implemented in flash & ext.eeprom. You can see the file structure under src/files/3F00/**.

There is a make target 'files' that generates file system representation into src/files/files.inc -- it has to be run every time the files under src/files/3F00 change.

I have no plans regarding this old project -- I stopped working on it some years ago and just thought, that it might be useful for osmocom. To be honest I am
currently quite busy :(

If you want open source implementation in high-level programming language I would recommend javacard -- IMHO better choice than cc32rs512.

Best regards
VLP

PS: I have subscribed to simtrace mailing list