Oct 3, 8pm / Osmocom Berlin User Group meeting?

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Tue Oct 2 22:20:10 UTC 2012

Hi Nico, all,

Thanks for the email!

Nico Golde wrote:
> Anyway, will anyone attend tomorrow or is everyone in favor
> of shifting a week?

I can attend tomorrow, but since there is nothing scheduled and
I also don't have any suggestions for discussion topics I have
nothing against shifting one week.

> If you are interested to show up, feel free to do so.

In principle this is correct, but please stay tuned to this mailing
list discussion so that you do not end up ringing the doorbell at
CCC Berlin without there being anyone around to answer it. :)

//Peter