New v0.5 simtrace firmware release

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Mon Mar 26 08:43:37 UTC 2012

On Sun, Mar 25, 2012 at 11:16:10AM +0200, Myonium wrote:
> So far everything works fine for me except for the lost byte issue for
> fast communication such as for the “Gemalto .NET v2.0” card. (Issue:
> bytes get lost between UART chunks.)

It's quite funny.  What Fi/Di value is your card using?  Any idea what
the frequency on CLK is?

I have used a card with Fi/Di ratio of 64 on an Omnikey Cardman 3121 and
was unable to trigger the problem.  So in order to reproduce it, the CLK
frequency and Fi/Di values would help.

Also, when you look at the output of the statistics command on the
serial line, do you actually see the overrun counter increasing?