Problem in installing wireshark simtrace on openSUSE 12.1

Anand Prakash anand.prakash at e-smartsystems.com
Tue Jul 31 05:20:30 UTC 2012

Dear All,

I have installed openSUSE 12.1 KDE and VMware perfectly, now I am trying to
install wireshark simtrace by usig following  3 steps which are as
follows...
*1>* zypper addrepo http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home,
:/zecke23/openSUSE_11.4/ home:zecke23.repo
*Result: *Repository succesfully added.
*2>*zypper refresh
This command also succesfully worked.
*3>* zypper install wireshark simtrace
*Result:* This command encounter the following results....
            Reading installed packages...
            Resolving package dependencies...
          *  " Problem: nothing provides libgnutls.so.26 needed by
wireshark-1.6.5-18.1.i586"*
  * Solution 1: do not install wireshark-1.6.5-18.1.i586,
   Solution 2: break wireshark by ignoring some of its dependencies.*
   Please suggest me for the problem, " Problem: nothing provides
libgnutls.so.26 needed by wireshark-1.6.5-18.1.i586"

--
*Thanks & regards*
*Anand Prakash*