git repository up to date?

Holger Hans Peter Freyther holger at freyther.de
Sat Jan 14 16:29:10 UTC 2012

On 01/14/2012 04:13 PM, Myonium wrote:
> Hi
>
> Which version of the firmware is on git repository "git://git.gnumonks.org/openpcd.git"?
> There are v.02 , v.03 and v.04 firmwares mentioned. But I could not find any branches nor version information in the master branch ...

Firmware version:
master > v0.4 > v0.3 > v0.2? As of yesterday master has one more patch
compared to v0.4. The v0.3 -> v0.4 firmware change requires flashing both the
bootloader and the simtrace app (as mentioned on this list).

Hardware:
v1.0 and v1.1p hardware (mostly identical, some changes in the
layout/routing), you find documentation/changes of that in the wiki.

> I would like to patch the latest osx branch with the ATR /APDU patch ... [1] http://lists.osmocom.org/pipermail/simtrace/2011-December/000193.html
> However I get strange effects: Only a few bytes are shown on Smartcard inserts and the ATR's
> reported back to the application on the Mac are incorrect .

What is the OSX branch? v0.4 includes the ZLP changes that fixed the
enumeration on OSX, regarding your firmware, does compiling v0.4 as is work?
Which compiler do you use to build the firmware? Did you read README.simtrace?

cheers
	holger