MitM firmware status

Lukas Kuzmiak lukash at backstep.net
Thu Jan 12 03:58:02 UTC 2012

If you have Ki of some real SIM I believe you could get some programmable
SIM like those which were on cccamp 2011 and make those files there.

i just think it might be less time consuming than implementing all the
commands phone may be using (not sure what's implemented in softsim tho,
never used it).

cheers,
lukash