Printing Fi/Di values from simtrace host tool (PPS)

Holger Hans Peter Freyther holger at freyther.de
Wed Feb 15 10:14:05 UTC 2012

On 02/14/2012 11:41 PM, Myonium wrote:

> What do you think would be the maximum speed the current HW (v1.1) could handle (if tuned a little bit ;-) ?

Hi,

just from the expectation: The SAM7 should support all modes of ISO 7816-3 so
I would expect that the SIMtrace works with all of them as well. My debug
proposal would be:

Topic:
Find out where the byte(s) is lost.

How:
I am not sure if the debug uart code is IRQ driven and if it has a rather long
queue.. but... I would start by dumping every received byte to the other UART
and compare the results.

Reasoning:
This should isolate the problem to be either on the USART (receiving data
properly) or in our USB code.

Before one starts:
Are you sure that the data is missing in the 'URB', in contrast to the host
utility losing them when splitting APDUs?