usim adapter

Kevin Redon ml at mail.tsaitgaist.info
Sun Dec 16 18:40:12 UTC 2012

ah, now I get it.
sadly no micro-SIM (actually called Mini-UICC is the specs) cable is provided with SIMtrace.
I drawn then, but the production costs are to high yet.
The simpler solution would be to cut the current SIM (called Plug-in UICC) cable so it fits on the slot.
Or you could buy an adapter. look for "dual sim to micro sim adapter".

good luck,
kevin

Excerpts from Roger Jardi Cedó's message of Sun Dec 16 18:48:38 +0100 2012: