sim emulation

Kevin Redon ml at mail.tsaitgaist.info
Tue Dec 11 16:11:23 UTC 2012

Hi,

SIM emulation has not been implemented yet. Only siffing is implemented.
See http://bb.osmocom.org/trac/wiki/SIMtrace/Hardware#Modi
You can also find the information in the mailing list archive, but I will additionally write it on the main page so to find it more easily.

thanks,
kevin

Excerpts from Roger Jardi Cedó's message of Tue Dec 11 15:54:52 +0100 2012: