Simtrace prototype progress

Kevin Redon kevredon at mail.tsaitgaist.info
Tue Jun 21 08:37:01 UTC 2011

Hi,

On 21.06.2011 10:13, Holger Hans Peter Freyther wrote:

> Do you think it is kind of goal to not have warnings/errors reported by the
> "Schematic Eletric Rules Check"? E.g. it complains that two outs are connected
> to each other but it looks more like that IC5 (FPF2005) might have a wrong
> power_in/power_out in the library.

There are 3 errors. We are aware of them, but I don't know how to
override single errors (not family of errors).
the errors :
- VCC PHONE (a power output) is connected to a GPIO pin (not a power
input). We want to us the power state as interrupt.
- VCC GND is connected to the USB GND. These GND level could be
different electrically
- One of the LDO power output is also connected to the power switch
power output. The simtrace board software should not enable both at
once. When booting, the AT91 pins are high, but it should not be a
problem because the LDO is active on high, whereas the power switch is
active on low.

> I think you want to commit logo.mod to the repository as well.

oups, I forgot to add it because the logo is not used.

kevin