Active Manipulation SIM-ME

Adam Helbling ahelblin at cs.uml.edu
Fri Jul 15 16:14:51 UTC 2011

True the Bladox product doesn't provide the full source code. But the nice
thing is that the creator seems allow for easy hooks and API mechanisms to
do do simple MITM things. The issue I have with the Bladox product is that
you others enhance the capabilities of the firmware. Even if you wanted to
the Atmel chip used has some pretty decent security mechanisms.

Regardless, I think that the SIMtrace hardware is going to be a great
addition to the space, and I'm looking forward to it.