Active Manipulation SIM-ME

Adam Helbling ahelblin at cs.uml.edu
Thu Jul 14 18:07:09 UTC 2011

Yeah that was how I read it also. While he said 27C3, based on the rest of
his email I made the assumption he meant the CCC as well.

A friend of mine will be attending, and I'm hoping they are available at the
even as well.

The MITM should be fairly easy with the hardware solution based on what I've
seen go through this list as of late.

Cheers!