Active Manipulation SIM-ME

Dirk Kirsten dirk.kirsten at uni-konstanz.de
Thu Jul 14 14:26:34 UTC 2011

Thats great news!

So (I guess that ones for Harald Welte) when will the HW be publicly
available? You wrote in your last mail to this list on 27C3 - Am I just
missing something or wasn't this last December? Did you mean instead 28C3?
But this is in December, which is still quite some time... So is there
maybe a possibility to get the HW earlier, especially if you already get
them in the next week(s)?

Cheers,
Dirk