samba precondition

Kevin Redon kevredon at mail.tsaitgaist.info
Thu Aug 18 23:35:34 UTC 2011

On 18.08.2011 23:17, Holger Hans Peter Freyther wrote:
> Interesting, I asked questions about the default state of PA0,PA1 and PA2 in
> the 'TST PIN and...'. So the SAM7 datasheet in the git repo says that:
>
> PA0-PA... default is: 'Pulled-up input at reset'. Sorry, I am a noob with HW
> but even with PA0 not connected... it should be pulled up and be a logical
> one? Did you check if there is a more recent version of the datasheet?

I also though about it and the previous post.
But I also saw PA0 needs to be high for SAM-BA, and the the pull-up is
enabled at reset. That is why I was wondering.

Also we had no problem with the devboard from olimex (with no additional
pull-up).
Maybe I'm doing something wrong.

There is a newer version of the datasheet (28-Jul-11), but the
information about that did not change.

Thanks,
Kevin