Quectel SC20 / Yocto Linux

Rogan Dawes rogan at dawes.za.net
Mon Jan 25 12:43:54 UTC 2021

Yeah, my thinking is that there is a Linux daemon that implements the QMI
interface over USB, as well as the USB-Serial interface.

Figure out where that is, then check to see how it is implemented - perhaps
just a relay to a UART on the DSP, or a message box, or whatever.

Then figure out how to replicate that in a way that you can run e.g.
NetworkManager locally.

Rogan