Adding some info to the wiki pages

Tomcsányi, Domonkos domi at tomcsanyi.net
Wed Aug 15 20:23:51 UTC 2018

Hi Holger,

Thanks a lot, it worked :). I've modified/added the following pages (maybe it could be interesting for someone on the mailing list, that's why I put it in cc):
https://osmocom.org/projects/quectel-modems/wiki/D-Link_DWM-222_stick
https://osmocom.org/projects/quectel-modems/wiki/Sierra_Wireless_Modems

Cheers,
Domi