AW: AW: Make fails while installing gr-osmosdr

Thangaraj Mukara Dhakshinamoorthy thangaraj at komro.net
Wed Oct 27 10:51:31 UTC 2021

Hello Vasil,

Sorry! I was wrong, I installed main-3.9 only!

thangz at thangz-VirtualBox:~/Desktop/gr-osmosdr/build$ gnuradio-companion --log info
<<< Welcome to GNU Radio Companion 3.9.3.0 >>>

Block paths:
	/usr/local/share/gnuradio/grc/blocks

I guess the problem would be something to do with the cmake prefix path I have passed:

thangz at thangz-VirtualBox:~/Desktop/gr-osmosdr/build$ cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr ../

thangz at thangz-VirtualBox:~/Desktop/rtl-sdr/build$ cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr ../

I also used the same prefix for gnuradio installation!

Regards,
Thangaraj