PS Name and PI code modification

Marco Domenico Cimato marco.cimato at gmail.com
Sat May 2 11:02:14 UTC 2020

Hi,
I have already done it, but I'll implement every new feature (i.e.PTY)
introduced by miegl on the fork of PiFmRDS (https://github.com/Miegl/PiFmAdv
).
But now I'm facing another problem after some seconds audio stream and I
think also all the FM signal is stopped seems with no error message.
Testing I have 130Ms/s but the oscillator error are high. What do you think
about this?

Kind regards,
Marco