libusb issue when opening device

Carl-Fredrik Enell fredrik at kyla.kiruna.se
Sun Jan 26 21:06:39 UTC 2020

Hi,

Thanks for your fast reply!

    Steve> Do you see any reason in the kernel log (like "not enough
    Steve> bandwidth")?    /... /What USB 3.0 host controller and version of
    Steve> libusb are you using?
The Debian machine is a Thinkpad X240, ie Intel Haswell architecture
I tried libusb 1.0.22 and 1.0.23 with same result.

For information, I compiled a fresh git clone on my Archlinux box
(kernel 5.4.14) which worked without problem. Thus it could be either
a hardware or version issue, I will look into the logs later.

Best regards,
--
Carl-Fredrik Enell

+46705508256