about gr-osmocom

César fumfum cmrincon611 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 16 09:10:54 UTC 2019

Hi,
Im an engineering student and would love to see gr-osmosdr working again.

Is there anyone working on gr-osmosdr at present?

I'm thinking that it will be a great feature to work on, and i can try to help to maintiain the feature if you solve my doubts and my newbie errors. I don't think that this is a newbie to gnu dev task but i really would love to see gr-osmocom working again.

César.