rtl_map project [RTL-SDR]

KeyLo99 keylo99official at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 12:31:58 UTC 2019

I'm a RTL-SDR researcher and DSP learner currently working on a project for
properly figuring RTL2832 and I/Q fundamentals out. The project is about
reading raw I/Q samples, processing samples and creating FFT graph from
them. I tried to explain what I'm doing in detail with comment lines. I'm
hoping that I will be helpful to RTL-SDR beginners with this rtl_map [C]
project. Another purpose of the rtl_map project is making a frequency
scanner application for signal security researches.
Another information about the project, installation instructions and
example usages exist at the GitHub repository.

https://github.com/KeyLo99/rtl_map