FL2K replace MT34TL/AS11D buck chip with LDO

Matthew Quirke matthew.quirke at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 18:53:43 UTC 2019

Hi Marcus, thanks for your input,

Yes my bad? I was referring to these ‘spurs’ which seem to be modulation
products AND harmonics of the switching frequency of the buck converter ( @
1.1Mhz )

- As Steve sugged in his video - here @ [22min.22s] for clarification.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRvLVjLQSaw&t=1366s

The LDO approach appeals to me to get rid of the most noise and I have a
few suitable LDO’s sitting on my desk looking very bored. ;)

--

*Matthew Quirke*
New Zealand

contact me:
Matthew.quirke at gmail.com

mobile:+64 022 185 77 22
Skype-me: matthew_quirke

This message may be protected by a GnuPGP digital signature. For secure
email communication please use my public PGPkey
(matthew.quirke http://keyserver.ubuntu.com)