gr3.7-qt5 --> CL Error: Unable to queue clear of spectrum buffer

Sipos Csaba dchardware at gmail.com
Wed Dec 25 15:19:02 UTC 2019

Some extra info:

It seems for this old card (9400M), Nvidia recommends driver 340 on their
PPA.

Of course, ubuntu recommends the wrong (390) version to be installed, and
there is no alarm or anything during the process...

Anyway, I think this is it: might need to switch to a newer card...

XTRX with gr-fosphor also works, just needed to add an extra ARG to the
command line:

osmocom_fft -a xtrx -A RXW -s 4000000 -f 804000000 -F

Thanks again for the help!

Regards,
Csaba

Sipos Csaba <dchardware at gmail.com> ezt írta (időpont: 2019. dec. 23., H,