License

Leif Asbrink leif at sm5bsz.com
Tue Apr 16 19:55:00 UTC 2019

Hello Richard,

have a look at rtl_tcp.

You would need users to run rtl_tcp and then you should
be able to get the data from the network with your own
proprietary software.

I have no experience with rtl_tcp, but it it would not
do precisely what you want you can modify it and make
your modified version available with an opensource license.

As I understand things: Once the data is on your local
network it has left the world of open source and you
should be free to process it whatever way you want.

Regards

Leif