Blacklist files in /etc/modprobe.d/

Müller, Marcus (CEL) mueller at kit.edu
Tue May 15 13:54:17 UTC 2018

Hi Álvaro,

gr-osmosdr doesn't contain any of these drivers nor their blacklist
files themselves – it's but a "shim" to plug these drivers into GNU
Radio.

So, you'll have to look into libhackrf and librtlsdr, respectively.

Notice that if you've installed these via your linux distro package
manager, then the maintainer of the respective package usually is the
one that defines which files go where.

Best regards,
Marcus