osmo-fl2k baseband to carrier

Müller, Marcus (CEL) mueller at kit.edu
Wed May 2 10:42:42 UTC 2018

Well, as a VGA adapter, the FL2000 doesn't come with any mixer.
So, all you can do is use images, since the DAC also lacks a proper
reconstruction filter. You get mathematical repetitions at every
multiple of the sampling rate – "undersampling" is the the term you
want to read up on.

Best regards,
Marcus