question!

Filipe Laíns osmocom at lains.me
Thu Jun 14 13:16:31 UTC 2018

Hey Cattalina,

As stated in the logs, the openbsc44.conf config has some problem. You
should re-write it. If you want, you can use this one as a base.
Let me know if you more help :)

Thanks,
Filipe Laíns (FFY00)
https://github.com/FFY00
3DCE 51D6 0930 EBA4 7858  BA41 46F6 33CB B0EB 4BF2

On Wed, Jun 6, 2018 at 10:11 AM, Cattalina Maria
<cattalina.nicolescu at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello. I have some problems.I want to create a GSM network for my
> final diploma project for University.I'm using USRP2 and I haven't
> find any specific configuration files for this type of USRP.Do you
> have any configuration files for USRP2? I'm running Kali Linux
> (amd64). I've attached the config files that I've used from
> osmocom.org and some printscreens.Sorry for my English.I'm looking
> forward for your response.Thank you!

Sent via Migadu.com, world's easiest email hosting