SDRplay rewrite w/RSP2

Jeff Long willcode4 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 02:08:23 UTC 2018

The RSP1A and RSP2 work well for me using this code, and there are many
improvements since my last post, so I'm looking for other people to help
test it. Something along the lines of the following commands will allow
installation and test using a temporary directory:

git clone https://github.com/willcode/gr-osmosdr
cd gr-osmosdr
git checkout sdrplay2
mkdir build
cd build
cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/tmp/test -DENABLE_NONFREE=yes ..
make
mkdir /tmp/test
make install
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/tmp/test/lib64:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH gqrx

This product does require a non-free library that gets compiled in to
gr-osmosdr. This limits inclusion on distributions, but it's still easy
to use from a PyBOMBs installation or a manual install, as above.