RTL-SDR : No supported tuner found

Lidoro lidoro at laposte.net
Tue Feb 13 12:06:04 UTC 2018

Hello,

I try to install rtl-sdr and gnuradio on my computer, on Linux mint 18.1
cinnamon 3.2.7 64 bits.
the installation is going well but when I try to execute rtl_test :

Found 1 device(s):
0: Realtek, RTL2838UHIDIR, SN: 00000001

Using device 0: Generic RTL2832U OEM
No supported tuner found
Enabled direct sampling mode, input 1
Supported gain values (1): 0.0
Sampling at 2048000 S/s.

I try intallling with a script and with pybombs, i have the same issue.

My dongle have RTL2832 chip and FC0012 tuner

it works on windows, and it works when i use "linux live gnuradio dvd".

And it works if I start on "linux live gnuradio dvd" and reboot after on
linux mint.

Thank you for your help
Best Regards
Lidoro