rtl-sdr with bias T

Bill Gaylord chibill110 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 08:25:34 UTC 2018

This has to do with the ordering of the set bandwidth function I believe. (From my experience with it.) because you can set the bandwidth before the freq is set the chip thinks you are trying to do stuff before the PLL is locked. Which is actually true. But this has no real effect on the usage of device from what I can see.