Android SDR server

Семашко Максим semashko at maxim.by
Sun Dec 23 22:01:39 UTC 2018

Hello! I made SDR server on my android TV BOX. WOrks great! (by ethernet!). I am connecting to RTL SDR v3 dongle via network from my windows pc running sdr sharp!

Could you say, how can i automate server starting? Because every time i disconnect sdr sharp (on my pc), i should turn connect display to android box and click START STREAM button. It would be great if it possible to make sdr server independent with no need to start ir every time.

Youre server and driver are great!

--
Sincerely,
Max Semashko