Bug: gr-osmoscom for USRP B210 have this weird center frequency signal while gr-UHD don't

Ignatius Rivaldi minecraft2048 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 02:07:55 UTC 2018

Hi,

At first I reported this bug at Gqrx mailing list:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/gqrx/pVea3JObMLw , then Csete
mentioned that Gqrx uses gr-osmosdr source, while I'm using gr-uhd
source. Then I tried it again using osmocom source, then that weird
center frequency noise appears again.

I've attached several screenshots and GRC flowchart that I used to
reproduce this bug (it uses gr-fosphor). Maedhros_008.png is the
screenshot of gr-fosphor displaying the correct UHD: USRP source, with
all of FM broadcast radio visible, while Maedhros_011.png is the
gr-fosphor showing the output of osmocom source, with this big ~2MHz
spike at center frequency, and all of those FM broadcast radio are not
visible.

I'm using Arch Linux with gnuradio, gr-fosphor, and gr-osmosdr
compiled from source using makepkg/pkgbuild system, and libuhd
3.10.2.0-3