Save the Date: OsmoCon 2018 on October 18-19, 2018
laforge at gnumonks.org
Wed Apr 11 20:22:08 UTC 2018
== OsmoCon 2018 ==
OsmoCon (Osmocom Conference) 2018 is the technical conference for
Osmocom users, operators and developers!
We are happy to announce the date of OsmoCon 2018. It has been scheduled
on October 18 + 19, 2018 and will happen in Berlin, Germany.
For the second time, the Osmocom Conference brings together users,
operators and developers of the Osmocom Open Source cellular
infrastructure projects, such as OsmoBTS, OsmoBSC, OsmoSGSN, OpenGGSN
Join us for two days of presentations and discussions with the main
developers behind Open Source Mobile Communications, as well as
commercial and non-profit users of the Osmocom cellular infrastructure
You can find some initial information in our wiki at
which will be updated as more information becomes available.
== Call for Participation ==
We're also at the same time announcing the Call for Participation and
call on everyone with experiences to share around the Osmocom member
projects to submit talks, workshops, discussions or other proposals.
You can find the CfP at https://pretalx.sysmocom.de/osmocon2018/cfp
We are particularly looking for contributions about:
* updates on features/functionality/status of individual Osmocom projects
* success stories on how Osmocom projects are deployed in practice
* migration from OsmoNITB to the post-NITB architecture
* tutorials / workshops on how to setup / analyze Osmocom projects
* statistics, reporting, operations aspects of Osmocom projects
* third-party open source utilities to be used with Osmocom projects
Looking forward to meeting many existing and new Osmocom users at OsmCon
- Harald Welte <laforge at gnumonks.org> http://laforge.gnumonks.org/
"Privacy in residential applications is a desirable marketing option."
(ETSI EN 300 175-7 Ch. A6)
More information about the osmocom-sdr